Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sessions

Sessions for the MENA LDS where great, But the sessions that i will be mostly remember are the Bridging the Gap session and " the secret " I wish much more time could be allocated to these session!

Bridging the Gap is very important to me! Alot more than people know it! I aim to break down as many stereotypes as I can! Even my own personal stereotypes! And the MENA LDS really helped with breaking those stereotypes! Not only did I find that I had the wrong opinion about a certain group! I found out that they also had a wrong opinion about me, and personally it meant alot to mean to find out I myself have developed stereotypes without realizing it! and im glad I am now aware of it and when ever possible I would like to " bridge the Gap " between groups, countries or individuals. It is that important to me.

Going through the session "the secret" just reminded me the importance of being positive in any situation! And i generally am a very positive person but sometimes you just seem to forget that and concentrate on everything bad that has happened! But honestly I would rather say how fascinating after something bad has happened, then say why me! Why because your a much happier person when your positive then negative! If you manage to lose your money, and will in deep shit when you go home but your positive then your happy and when your happy you feel like you can take over the world (metaphorically speaking of coarse) or in simple terms deal with problems around you more easily. That is what the session "the secret" reminded me about. (although I can say I was a bit hesitant to apply the think positively idea in the begining cos I was an idiot I later on did and I worked well)

No comments: