Sunday, March 25, 2007

breakfast, lunch, dinner and break timings at MENA LDS

these 4 timings in the day would be the most fun for me! Just to go out meet people and socialize with them. hearing their point of view on a particular, listening to the inspirational stories, oh and i heard a lot! At some point I would forget to eat because I was so interested in what the person next to me was telling me. good times. Now sitting back here in bahrain, and recalling all the sorts of conversations I have had during the MENA LDS, all i can say is that I will treasure moments like these for the rest of my life. I know i will be crossing paths with my MENA LDS friends at some point in my life. So farewell until our next supper together ... im sure that is also going to be a memorable one.

No comments: