Friday, March 2, 2007

Desert Rose Day 2 ( saturday )

Saturday started out with me waking up early and taking a hot shower … hmmm then heading back to the Desert Rose conference. My poor sister volunteered to take me both days and I thank her very much. Once we got to the tent, we decided to take the gals to the bathroom. That took about 1 hour of our time. An hour later, back in the tent and preparing for day 2 of the conference. We just need to register a few people in, as most of them registered the first day! Then it was time for day 2 of the conference to begin!!! Wahooo! Opening ceremony went well and sessions started. The sessions during the morning where mainly about facilitation. How to write up a session and how to present it. It was really fun and interesting to do as we had to write up a session for someone else and we also had to present somebody else’s session, This was the most beneficial to me and I really hope to put what I have learnt into practice soon! Lunch was cooked by our LCP Terbo!!! Surprising enough it tasted good! He must teach me how to cook like that. The afternoon sessions where focused on how to market AIESEC, and we took a look at the plans, what we are supposed to achieve by the end of each month. Sitting through these sessions made me think about how I can contribute to AIESEC Bahrain. The whole time I was thinking about how AIESEC Bahrain started and how it is currently and how will it be in the future.

The conference was really worth my time and I look forward to being a more active member and giving more of my time to events like these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey tima,

Found your blog by mistake!
Enjoyed reading your posts. Keep sharing your thoughts, they're honest and interesting.
I'm glad you enjoyed the conference, you guys are amazing.

Ala.