Monday, March 26, 2007

the firsts of MENA LDS

The conference had so many firsts for me its was unbelievable ...

I wore my first AIESEC bahrain T-shirt
Ate my first dish of moroccan food
Had my first international room mates
Met my first of "international friends", countries that i have heard of but never met people from!
My first time to speak in front of a crowd of abouts 230 people without being scared
Took the train for the first time
sang the first MENA LDS song for the first time
Met some very inspirational people and actually connected with them
sang alot of arabic songs and I mean alottttttt
hosted a discussion group …. which I want to continue doing …
had wondering dinner with AIESEC in the USA .. thank you lyna and shereen for making me go to it! Im so glad I went!
got my first cowboy hat from my mexican friend .. god I love that hat … I wish I could wear it to work L
saw a blue jelly fish for the first time it looked pretty .. but highly deadly
was taking care of by people not from my family but did become a family to me ..

well there are alot more firsts of the MENA LDS but i one thing i loved about all my first is that I had someone form the bahraini delegate next to me sharing my first ...

and i guess i would just like to thank the bahraini delegates for adding on to the magic of this wonder full conference ...

In order of love, i thank the females :
Nasreen (my first love) 2. Aqeela (my second love) 3. Bint al khawaja 4. Renad (bint al khawaja's friend) 5. dana ( we no longer have a speaking problem ) 6. Aysha (woman power) 7. lyna (sorry i met nasreen first) 8. yasmine (it was great being bored next to u on the plane ) 9. Mariam Kamal (it was fun to randomly show up in ur room) 10. shereen (my last love)

You girls are the love of my life …

And guys inorder of memory :
Ali ( fluffy_onion_diesal), Ali ( yah alawi ..lalalla that song is still stuck in my head), terbo (hahhaha I think u where the first person to lose his voice ) , fix (u bought F1 to morocco), momo ( I like ur punishment ) , aseeri (it was fun watch james bond with ya) and ghassan (I saw u smile for the first time in the conference .. before that u where just serious ) ...

Thank u bahrain ... I dnt think we would have won best delegate of the conference if any of guys where missing ... And so with that I end my blog entry by saying " The best first I ever had was that Bahrain is the first country to win best delegated of the conference in the first MENA LDS ever ... setting an example for all other MENA countries " and im so lucky to just share it with all of the people above ...

1 comment:

Yasmine said...

miss you my crazy bahraini