Sunday, January 13, 2013

Closing a cycle

Last night I dreamt of you, I dreamt that you where doing well and happy with life.

I held your hand for hours not wanting to let go, how could I lose you when I had just found you again, but I could see from the look in your eyes you weren’t going to stay.

Sooner or later I would have to lose you again, and so I asked you a simple question, “Are you happy with the decision you have made?” you nodded yes, and then I made a decision…. I let go, and watched you disappear for the second time.

When I woke up, realizing it was just a dream made me feel slightly disappointed.

Are you doing well or are you happy? Questions always on my mind, but I think by now we have reached the end of a cycle and I have no more regrets.

What was, what was suppose to be, isn’t anymore and shouldn’t be, I can see that clearly now.

And now that the anger, confusion and depression has faded away, all that remains is the sounds of our laughter echoing of the walls of my bedroom.

We had a good cycle, and now even though I was unable to say it to you face to face, goodbye and good luck.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not possible let's suppose
if two person in pure love
and after some days
one person lonely go.
so how can you say he/she's happy.
If they say that I'm happy to see you happy.
he/she's just lying you.

Anonymous said...

it's saying absolutely right

tima said...

Well, in the begining I felt lonely when they left, However, now, that time has passed, and I came so see clearly, I could truly say I'm happy to see you happy, and I didn't feel so lonely anymore.

Anonymous said...

its wrong.

Anonymous said...

I like that blog
commercial dispute resolution

Anonymous said...

I've just reached the end of my cycle, and I am glad.