Monday, January 11, 2010

Try - part 2

The world is against you, they watch your every move.. waiting for you to fall… and all I have been doing is falling.
Falling…. It’s so easy to fall. To just let go of everything and say I am incapable, however what’s more important is what we do after we fall.
Should I lay down flat in the dirt.. or do I recognize that this is not where I should be and get up.

For now I am lying flat down face in the dirt, blindly not recognizing that this is not where I should be.
But tomorrow is a different day.

I wish I hadn't seen all of the realness
And all the real people are really not real at all
The more I learn the more I cry
As I say goodbye to the way of life
I thought I had designed for me

Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try
Then I see you standing there
I'm all I'll ever be
But all I can do is try
Try

2 comments:

Qassoom said...

Keep on trying girl!

من فقد الأمل، فقد الحياة :-)

All the best ;-)

And hey,

Tell that guy to shut up & lend a helping hand :-P :-D

Cheers! :-D

小鸟 said...

hello how are you
this is mark in China ,
nice to meet you