Sunday, January 24, 2010

Apology

I seem to have said the wrong thing at the wrong time, Or Maybe the truth at the wrong time.

The truth was my own and only applied to myself, I didn’t realize the damage until it was done.

When the glass is about to break you shouldn’t be the one that throws the rock that actually breaks it, because the glass pieces are too sharp to pick up and fix again.

And here we are standing in the middle of all of this broken glass, one slight move could and we could end up getting hurt, but we will never be able to move on without walking through all of this broken glass. There isn’t anything to protect us from it.

For that I am sorry we have to go through this together, when I was the one the threw the stone.



Truth is a whisper and only a choice, Nobody hears above this noise
Always a risk when you try and believe, I know there's so much more than me

Yeah I got caught in the ruse of the world, It's just a promise no one ever keeps
And now it's changing while we sleep, And no one can see

You know all I am, Feel this moment in you
You know all I am, Can you teach me to believe in something

1 comment:

TvsC said...

Everything happens for a reason , and the way it happens is the best way.
Also the scars will make you remember and make you more careful in your life.

always remember what doesn't kill me makes me stronger ;)