Monday, January 18, 2010

Against the Hourglass

Time’s almost up, as I am yet again reaching another do or die moment in my life. Struggling against my fight against the hour glass, the pressure is on, and no one can help me, In the end it has to be me that decides.

However deciding hasn’t been one of my strongest points, and the result of all those, late night cups of coffee, walks up and down in the dark empty rooms of midnight, and the many disturbing sleep visions that haunt me every night; is just more panic and pressure.

The problem with you telling me that I can be whatever I want, is that the possibilities are endless, and the problem with them telling me all that I can’t be, is me craving for it.

And what’s worst than me admitting that I am no were close to understanding myself, is the screams from my reflection in the mirror. She tells me that even though we do look the same, she can barely recognize me anymore, and here I am suppose to decide….

It’s time for me to decide who I am going to be tomorrow… and the hour glass is almost empty, will I make that decision on time?

No comments: