Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why so serious

When one of your clients calls you up on your work extension and says “ Pussy Cat what are you doing? “ you stop, laugh and ask your self why the hell have you been taking life so seriously.

Oh yeah and about that call don’t worry the person wasn’t referring to me, they were really referring to their cat. What happened is that the mobile accidentally dialed my number without them realizing that, I answered the phone while they where in the middle of a conversation with their cat, I sat for maybe about 5 minutes enjoying the conversation. Well I guess now instead cringing every time when I see that person’s number on my caller ID when they are calling, I will still be struggling not to laugh.

But really, going back to the main topic, what happen to work hard and party hard? We/I have been so focused about my future that I am completely neglecting my present. I find myself constantly thinking boring, boring stuff, which are important, however life draining. I say screw it, you can’t say your alive if you just are constantly planning to live. No more I can’t, I won’t!

1 comment:

TvsC said...

i totally agree, this comes from thinking too much about the future , i dont say dont think about it but dont over do it, too much of anything is bad for ya, and as the great Rhianna says Live ur Life heyyya yeya eyyyyaaaa =P