Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dear Dairy part 2

Just one of those that’s where I wish I can say I’m fine, and if I’m not I will be fine

I’m tired, oh so tired, I’m tired of false hope, I’m tired of people believing in me, I’m tried of even reading horoscopes just to believe that my day will be better.

And I don’t know what to do about any of it. I seem to be having an internal struggle with myself. Kind of like your whole world has been falling apart slowly, however you forced yourself not to notice, and then a train wreck forces you to see reality … And you’re just stuck there watching…. every single thing fall apart.

You don’t know why you’re anger any more, or why you’re sad, why you’re restless, you don’t know anything, not even what makes you happy right now.


“ I don't want to be the one, The battles always choose, 'Cause inside I realize, That I'm the one confused”

“I don't know what's worth fighting for, Or why I have to scream, I don't know why I instigate, And say what I don't mean, I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not alright.”

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheer up!:)

http://windyattitude.blogspot.fi/

Kevin Davies said...

If you find constantly doubt yourself, constantly criticise yourself, constantly are negative about aspects of your life then you are probably suffering from a form of depression. I have been here. It is NOT normal and it is not fun as you know. I always thought that was just the way I am but I was very very wrong about this. Just get it checked out.... please. It may well change your life.

Bali Hotels - Booking Hotels Bali said...

Nice article and good photos............a great blog

Anonymous said...

I’ve been reminded by my other self, that my depression (not unlike yours) fertilizes the creative kitchen of my mind and thus gives birth to a plethora of creative artistic avenues for me to walk down in order to exercise my feeling out as therapy like this blog, a journal, drawing, painting,making music ect.

networkace said...

nice blog

Equity Tips said...

First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog. I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next blog soon.

Anonymous said...

very nice article
commercial dispute resolution