Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dear Dairy Part 1

"The flow of time cleanses the past and heals the wounds in people's hearts. But there are wounds we cant speak of." — Ai Yazawa

I wonder if the 10th of October will be one of those events that we just can’t speck of? It seems that we really can't turn back time or reverse the flow of life. Neither can we control which direction it is flowing too.

Good times go fast, but when its bad, its like watching everything happen is slow motion, almost as if time stops. And since last night it doesn’t seem to want to start again.

I suppose its one of those “what ever you do next will define you” situations. It’s the turning point. But sometimes, some of us, don’t necessarily grow from bad experiences. Sometimes we don’t become stronger.

So the question I am asking today is, am I turning towards good or am I turning towards bad? Am I strong enough?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good times do go quite fast!
SEO,Web Design Melbourne and Web Development Melbourne,
Our Blog Web Design Melbourne Blog

scgritsgal said...

Wounds on our heart and memory never seem to heal the way we want them too or in the time frame we hope for.

I tragically lost my Mom in 1978 and even though so many people told me the pain and hurt would heal with time, all these years later the tears and hurt are still there.

Anonymous said...

commercial dispute resolution