Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Saturday and Sunday with AIESEC

Saturday 10th Feb
AIESEC had its first parents dinner! (Cant wait for the second) I was giving the chance to speak to the parents about exchange! Damn that was like my first speech in front of people I knew nothing about! It was soooo scary! But Hell I would do it again and again and again! Not because I enjoy shaking and panicking but because the AIESEC team is always there to support me! And I guess it is good to have so much support! And eventually I will become good at speaking. But it was not only me that was nervous there where a few others like me and we really did step up!
clap for ourselves!
Sunday 11th Feb
Selection of an Exchange leader! I was one of the persons running! WOW what an experience. Being interviewed by your team mates! Running against a team mate that supports you! and the lonnnnnnnnng wait before the results! the wait was the worst part! But im looking forward to them now, as I have this feeling that it will become apart of my life! Anyways I did lose but I was so happy after the results, Not because I lost but because It was a kind situation where I could benefit if I won or lost! But still even if im not leader I will put all my efforting into exchange! It is something that I want to see sucessful in AIESEC Bahrain!

No comments: