Friday, June 24, 2011

I walk alone



They often say that a problem shared is half the trouble. We all tend to live our lives, walking hand in hand, lending our strength and also sharing someone else’s strength.

But here is what I am saying, no matter what, no matter how painful, no matter how lonely, I choose and will walk alone.

For  awhile, at least until I am able to walk on my own two feet without anyone’s help, and until I learn to fly.

Until then I will walk alone. (Or fly alone).

I'm looking to the sky to save me, Looking for a sign of life
Looking for something to help me burn out bright, I'm looking for a complication
Looking cause I'm tired of trying, Make my way back home when I learn to fly high
Make my way back home when I learn to. .  
 Foo Fighters – learn to fly 

7 comments:

Kat said...

See, I don't think there is anything really wrong or "stubborn" about the mind-set of walking alone. It's a common existential thing; I think people are inherently alone-- we are born alone and ultimately check out alone.

unionmary said...

Kudos - You are a much stronger person than I!

CuppaTeaDear said...

Love your blog!
Check out ours - cuppateadear.blogspot.com

We write about what our viewers want to hear.
thanks :)

Unknown said...

Interesting!! Please feel free to check mine: http://www.latinartjewelry.blogspot.com/

Chocolate Chip said...

I think thats exactly how I feel these days.
I dont think its the best feeling in the world to want to be alone but sometimes we just need to be by ourselves and walk alone

buy rift account said...

Great! really like this post.

Extropianism: Believing in it said...

I don't know what should I write so that I can show that I understand you.. Every word that you have uttered in the blogs you write... are the words I have chosen, If I knew how to express myself.. Thank you for filling those gaps.. Hope to read more of you...