Tuesday, July 3, 2007

June

The 3 days in June I would remember

26th June - First Day of Natco, Skipping the whole amazing day and going to the highlight of that day. For me it was receiving a recognition, I accidentally saw my name just before they where going to be announcing the final recognition and I had no idea that I was being considered, hearing all those amazing things being said to me and having the guys behind me whispering things to me clam me down .. It was great.

27th June - Second Day of Natco, our guest speaker (Amal) was amazing. Reflecting back on the day my only thoughts of the day where I am going to work on my presentation skills until they reach Amal's level and I will do my best a VP X.

28th June - Last Day of Natco, reality started to sink in today, I was extremely nervous about allocation of people into teams, I think in the end I got an amazing X Team, I said goodbye to a few X members but I'm welcoming in a lot. There are a lot of memories on that day, mostly ones of when I first start AIESEC. We ended the day with singing like mad, just one of those time I can look across the room and actually feel comfortable with the people around me.

No comments: