Thursday, May 17, 2007

Summer is back!

I not sure if I should jump in joy or sulk and curse. Although the heat may be excruciating one can't help but be happy. So many pool dates have been set, and many more to come. The fridge seems to be stock pilled with Ice cream and the Air conditioners are all on full blast...

Cursing the fact that I have work and university but hey my goal this summer is to have fun ....

Imagen ... taking over the living room ... I got resident playing on mute on the television ... Bleach playing on my laptop ... the AC switched on... full blast ... the room is not too bright but not too dull ... just laying around enjoying the fact that I am wasting time .. eating Ice cream while wrapped up in a blanket.... to me that sounds like a fun dream .. add some music to the background .. Drive by incubus ....

Sigh* that would be so cool to do this summer ... apart from pools and ice skating ... just relaxing ..

1 comment:

Shereen ! said...

Well this summer you will be having even more fun with exchange stuff!!!